Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cure For Nel Free on Amazon; Chosen of Azara News Updates

Picture Just a few news updates. First of all, my short story collection, A Cure For Nel, and Other Stories, is free on Amazon through June 30. This might be the last time you can get this collection for free; I'm thinking I'll take it out of the Select program at the end of this 90-day period and replace it with something else. If I do this, Cure For Nel will become available through other outlets, but I won't be able to do the free promotions for it any more. So if you haven't downloaded it yet, now's your chance to get it for free!

Also here:
AmazonUK
AmazonCA (Canada)
AmazonDE (Germany)
AmazonFR (France)

Right now, it's at #48 in Fantasy Short Stories and Anthologies in the Kindle Store on Amazon US. More downloads will raise the ranking, which will give me more visibility.

But, you say, I don't have a Kindle! Never fear: if you don't have a Kindle, you can get the free Kindle reading app for your computer or device, or, since my ebooks are DRM-free, you can use the free Calibre software to convert the book into epub format for other ereaders (Nook, Kobo, Sony, Apple).

In other news, Chosen of Azara has been approved for the Smashwords premium distribution, which means that over the next several weeks it will become available on the Barnes&Noble, Apple, Sony, and Kobo websites. I'll add buy links as those go live.

And finally, if you want to try before you buy, or your budget won't allow you to buy right now, you can read Chosen of Azara for free for a limited time right here! I'll post a chapter 2-3 times a week, with up to three chapters available at any one time. When I get to the end, it'll come down once the last chapters have been up for a week or so, but the free sample will remain on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.