Friday, October 16, 2015

Quick Update: City of Mages, Featured Author

Picture Wow, I just realized I haven't been posting much lately. I've been deep in edits on City of Mages, and I'm on to the final proofreading. Look for it next week! To make sure you don't miss the release announcement, sign up for my email alerts. I won't share your information, and I also won't spam you.

Also, this week I'm the featured author in the Paranormal, Fantasy, Dystopia, and Romance Readers, Writers, and Reviewers Goodreads group. I want to thank these nice people who are helping promote me this week - make sure you go check them out!

Aoife Sheridan
Lynn Thompson
Annie B Matthews
Eva Gordon
Elle Jacklee
Shari Sakurai
A.S. Johnson
Brandy Isaacs
Fiona McShane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.