Thursday, October 22, 2015

City of Mages Now Available!

Picture
I'm happy to announce that City of Mages, book 5 of Daughter of the Wildings, is now available at the following stores:

Amazon | iTunes | Kobo | OmniLit
Smashwords | DriveThruFiction

The regular price is $3.99, but through this weekend you can get it for only 99 cents! I'm still waiting for it to go live at Barnes & Noble and Google Play, but that should be within a day or so, or maybe less. Over the next week I'll get the paperback edition formatted, then that will be available a couple of weeks later, after I receive the proof copy in the mail and approve it.

City of Mages is the next-to-last book in the series. The last book, For the Wildings, is by far the longest book in the series, so it's going to take a little longer to get it ready to go, especially with the holidays coming up the next couple of months. I'm still thinking about what comes after that; I realized that the second project space in my brain has been occupied by a fanfiction I wrote for NaNoWriMo a couple of years ago, that I'm still editing. I'm almost done with that, so I'm going to finish it up and get ready to start posting it so I can move on to something else. The Healing Tree (dumb working title) really wants to get written, and I've got a bunch of other projects waiting to be planned or revised. A follow-up series to Daughter of the Wildings is definitely on the list :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.