Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Lost Book of Anggird Serial-Style for Free!

The Lost Book of Anggird
For a limited time, over on my main site, you can read The Lost Book of Anggird serial-style for free! I'll be posting a chapter 3 times a week, with up to six chapters available at a time. (Plus the first chapter, which is permanently on my site.)

Why am I doing this? Well, because I hope a few readers will take the opportunity to try out a new author or a new book for free, and that they'll like what they read and be eager enough to find out what happens next to buy the book!

And because I know not everyone can afford $4.99 for an ebook, so from time to time I like to give everyone the opportunity to read my stories, not just those who can afford it.

I hope you'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.