Thursday, August 28, 2014

Spam Poetry Challenge: Spam Haiku

Honjo Shigenaga parrying an exploding shell By Utagawa Kuniyoshi [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
I'm still slogging my way through the revisions on For the Wildings, book 6 of Daughter of the Wildings, and adjusting to the major lifestyle change of having no more kids at home, so in the interests of un-stressing a little bit, I decided to take Christy Birmingham's Spam Poetry challenge. Only I'm not that great with poetry, so I took my spam and turned it into haiku. Enjoy!

(Image: Honjo Shigenaga parrying an exploding shell
By Utagawa Kuniyoshi [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons)



I discovered your
blog web site website on the
search engines and check

several of your
early posts. Always sustain
up the very ex-

cellent operate.
I lately additional
increase Rss

to my MSN
News Reader. Looking for to-
ward reading much far

more on your part later on!

(Smithb473)

I do consider
all the ideas you’ve pre-
sented on your post.

They’re really convin-
cing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are very

brief for novices.
May just you please extend them
a little from next

time? Thanks for the post.

(Johng138)

Dead written subject
material, Really en-
joyed studying.

(Johnf475)

Amazingly, all these poetic geniuses have the same ISP!

And now, back to For the Wildings. (Seriously, no one can procrastinate like writers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.