Saturday, December 24, 2016

Home on the Range: A Daughter of the Wildings Holiday Story

© Adina Nani | Dreamstime Stock Photos
 Ducking in between bouts of cooking to announce that I've posted Home on the Range: A Daughter of the Wildings Holiday Story, free to read here on my site. It takes place between book 3, The Rancher's Daughter, and book 4, To the Gap. I wrote this earlier this year, then took it out the other night for a quick edit. I think I got all the mistakes and removed the worst of the spoilers. Enjoy!

Wishing you a merry and blessed Christmas, Chanukah, and whatever other celebrations you're enjoying this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.