Monday, August 26, 2013

New Chosen of Azara Cover

A few posts ago, I explained why I came to the decision to get a different cover for Chosen of Azara. It was a tough decision to make, because I love the old cover, but I really feel like the new one conveys better what the book is about, and since Sevry is the only one of the three main characters who is present in all three parts of the book, I really wanted to have him on the cover. And now, here it is!
Isn't that just dreamy? :D Many thanks to Design by Katt for such beautiful art!

Stock credits:
couple: Stephen Orsillo
ocean: Grondin Franck Olivier
http://www.dreamstime.com/

(Note: It's going to take a day or two to update the book files and get the new files and images pushed out to the different retail outlets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, all comments must now be approved. Only comments directly related to the subject of the post will be approved. Thanks for understanding.